Thursday, April 19, 2007

welcome to hanako's room!!!

Hello."hanako"is my dog's name. I love her very much so I choose this name. I hardly use computer so I am anxious about my making blog.But I want to do my best.

Hanako is almost 4 years old girl and the kind is pug.I first objected to my older sister about having pug because I have thought that pug is not very cute.I want to have Dachshund or Yorkshire terrier.But my two older sister have same opinion and I abandon...


Now I'm really having feeling of gratitude to my sisters.Because hanako is very very very cute! She is like my younger sister.

3 comments:

Go G! said...

I exactly understand how you feel!
Hanako must be so so so cute!
Please show us Hanako's pictures sometime.
Hope you are having a good time dancing after school.

See you,
Riko

misa said...

So you love your cute dog so much .
I think Hanako does , too .
You should bring Hanako to campus and show the class how Hanako cute is !
I hope your body become flexible .
Misa

Caleb said...

Don't worry. You will be okay.

If you need help, ask anytime!