Wednesday, May 23, 2007

EATING MARATHON!!!



CAUTION!!!
"before you read my article, please check blooming*flower"






look at the message of top of the blog! !we are doing eating marathon.Please think what is changing!!



Day before yesterday,we went to YAMATE campus to listen to the lecture. Before we went to campus, we went to YOKOHAMA CHU-KAGAI (it means Chinese restaurant in English) I have been to there twice , but , I don' t know which restaurant is the best. But, Miho(blooming flower serched for restaurant! (thank you Miho☆)) So, we went to なんとか飯店(I can't remember the store's name). The store was 食べ放題(How do you say in English??).And we ate many many lunch and dessert.I think ANNIN-PRIN was most delicious!! After the lnch, I wanted to come back to my home... because it was main event for me to eat Chinese foods. But, relutuntlly, we went to YAMATE campus after the lunch. I felt campus is very far, but I have a good time with my friends! It was like an excursion!!




Next runner is " Impish chocolate".She is an anchor!!

3 comments:

PekiMama said...

What!? Eating Marathon!!!!!How nice,I like it!shall we make this term populer?PekiMama

Caleb said...

TABEHODAI is "All-you-can-eat" in English. CHUUKAGAI is "Chinatown."

Iwent there on Saturday!

y said...

Hello.
Eating Marathon is an interesting idea. I will read them ^^
I want to eat Chinese food.