Sunday, June 3, 2007

About TDL①


I went to Tokyo Disney Land with Misako , Risa and Iyo-chan. So , I tell you about this. First of all, to my surprise , I had to get up 4 o'clock. It was so hard that I had a TOEFL class before day and I am very 低血圧(low blood pressure??). But I could arrive at Yokohama which was our meeting place. There , I met Misako and Iyo-chan. And we went to TDL by taking a bus. I forgot my sleepy because we enjoyed chatting in the bus. After having taking one hour, we arrived at TDL and we met Risa. 






In TDL, we ride so many vehecle. I list them!!

☆Splash mountain......twice
☆Big thunder mountain......once
☆Space mountain......twice

☆Hornted mantion......once

☆Micro adventure......once

☆Enchanced chiki room.....once

☆Gajet's coaster....once

☆go cart...once etc....

                           


Continue to ② !!!

No comments: