Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Three surprising episodes of my family(2true and 1lie)

I have heard many surprising story from my family. Now, I'll introduce three impressive stories. First, I tell the story about my father. My father likes to play mandolin. He have played it since he was young, and he went to America to practice it in earnest. And there, he took part in universal(the whole world) competition of mandolin and he won third!! And second story is about my trip. I went to Hawaii with my family two years ago. And when I went to shopping, I met Daisuke Matsuzaka!! He was also shopping with his wife. I was very excited and my father asked him to take a picture with us, and he kindly did it. I was very happy and became a fan of him. And last story is about my parents. My father and mother had lived separately until they married. So, of course, they attended the completely different kindergartens and elementary , junior and high schools and universities. But, they realized that they have more than 10 people same acquaintances!!
I'll write the answer of this in the next blog(^-^)/

3 comments:

PekiMama said...

Hi!I enjoyed reading!Very fun.The third one must not be true.If it's true,it's miracle★By the way,I met Kimimaro Ayanokoji in Hawai.I was very surprised.Please say hello to Hanako~PekiMama

misa said...

I think first and third ones are true .
I'm looking forward to check my answer in your next blog .
See you tomorrow .

G3

Go G! said...

You were too sweet to tell a lie in the class, Masumi-chan☆ However, it works better because you don't have to show your face to readers. Hahaha!
Riko