Saturday, July 7, 2007

About history of Hanako



Today, I'll tell you about history of Hanako. The reason why I write about her is that she is too pretty!! I can't live without her...
She came to my house almost 4 years ago. When she came, she was really cute small baby.
But, until I have had a pet, I don't very like dog especially pug or bulldog. I could'nt understand the people who likes this kinds of dogs.
The reason why I had a pug was my sister's suggestion. I suggested that I want to have yorkshire terrier , I never want to have pug!! But, because of decision by majority, we had decided to have pug.
And soon, we went to breeder to buy pug...But, there was a problem. That was...we could'nt decide which one should we buy, white pug or black pug because both one was really cute!! We managed to decide that we have white pug. And Then, hanako came to my house.

3 comments:

blooming*flower said...

Hi,Masumi:)
Your Hanako is so cute!!
I love pug and any kinds of dogs.
I want to meet Hanako someday!
Miho

PekiMama said...

Hi!You told me that Hanako didn't need to dry her hair after she took a bath.It's nice. Hanako is very very lovely.I want to see her photos more!Pekimama

Tears said...

I am sorry I bursted into laughter when I read your blog.To tell the truth, I can't decide whether Hanako is pretty or not.But Hanako may be the number one in the contest.