Thursday, July 19, 2007

So sorry!!

I am sorry for not going to G-class party. I wanted to participate in there but I had a toothace(><) Kyousei makes me hurt my tooth very much. I hope it finish as soon as possible.

Today, I have to go to university with big baggage because from today, I stay in my friend's house in Ryokuentoshi. The reason why I do it is to perform my dance tomorrow in Katusika, Tokyo. So, I will have to wake up at about 5:30 tomorrow and prepare for performance. And, ofcourse I must practice dance today too... I think that I may be very tired. But, I hope to enjoy my performance.

By the way, today we did the school project in the Caleb's class. I did it with Pekimama, Tears and Misa volleyball and we got MVP in the class!! I was very glad to get it(^-^)v Thank you for everyone. And also I was glad to see Mr.Caleb's smile when we gave photoes to Mr. Caleb. Today is good day for me.

2 comments:

pink little unicorn mari said...

im doing kyousei too, to i can understang how it hurts!! i hate this thing so i want to finish it soon!!

bleu fleur said...

I'm sorry that you couldn't come to the party. Let's enjoy the next party.
Kyosei seems so painful. Take care.