Saturday, July 26, 2008

Party at the Misako's house!!

Look at this picture☆ As I said in this blog, I went to misa's house for the tako-yaki party yesterday. Misa's house is in the Ryokuen, so I came to Ryokuen-toshi yesterday even though yesterday was holiday. Before Misa and I went to house, we went to the supermarket and TSUTAYA for buying foods and borrowing a DVD of summer time machine bules. In the supermarket, we bought octpus, eggs,watermelon(this was a present for misa) and natto(this was also present for misa). It was so hot day that we were tired until we arrived at misa's house.



After arriving at the house, we started to watch DVD. It was so enjoyable because it has impossible story!!



And, after 2 hours passed, the last member, Risa came to Misa's house. She lived in Ikebuiuro where is really far from Ryokuen-toshi, so she looked tired , but once we started make tako-yaki, we forgot our tiredness. It was first time for me to make taka-yaki, so first I felt it was difficult, but when I tryed many times, I got to be good at making.



←This is what we made in misa's house. It looks delilcious, isn't it?? We ate many of it and we were satisfied☆★

No comments: