Saturday, July 26, 2008

Party at the Misa's house ②

Look at this picture!→


They look so delicious, aren't ' they?? They are cakes of the store which is in the Ryokuen-toshi(I'm sorry I forgot the store's name.)


Risa went to that store for buying them. The peach shortcake was mine!! And it was so delicious so, of course I felt happy☆






After we ate tako-yaki, we ate many desserts. For example,we ate cakes, watermelons, grape fruits, apples!! And Misa gave me a cup of the fair trade coffee which is sold in the Starbucks coffee. Even though I hardly drink coffee, but I could drink it without sweet syrups. So I think everyone can drink it.




By the way, did you see the fireworks yesterday?? I watched it on TV yesterday because there were the display of fireworks in the sumidagawa. BUT,surprisingly, we could see the fireworks from the windows of misa's room!! I think it was the fireworks of the hakkeijima-sea-paradise. It was so beautiful!


Anyway, we could enjoy our party at the misa's house!!!







No comments: